Saturday, 4 October 2014

Coloring Pages

Hello Friends,

I made some coloring pages this week for a mid-week children's ministry at my church. I converted them to JPEGs so I could share them with you. There is a brand new digi that I drew just yesterday. I will offer him separately in another post once I colour him up for a card.

Thanks for stopping by. Left-click on the images to enlarge; then right-click and "save as" to your computer. Enjoy. :)

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Lizzie was my very first digi that I drew just two weeks ago.
I drew young Lizzie last Sunday.
Introducing my newest digi, Luka. I drew him yesterday (Friday).

Challenges:
The Outlawz Paper A La Mode - For a Child
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic - For a Child
Creative Corner - Anything But a Card
Scrapping Everyday Miracles - Scripture Inspiration
4 Crafty Girls - Anything goes

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

What fun images, thanks for being generous and joining us over at Creative Corner Challenge~

Paula Jennings said...

very cute coloring pages! Not sure which part of our challenge you are adding them too over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles. The scripture Inspriation for the month is Matthew 11:28. That doesn't seem to be any of the ones you did pages for?

Penny said...

Luka is really cool, too, Teresa! BTW, I love the shoes you put on them all! :^)
And thanks for sharing them with us!
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

Loving the new Luka in his boots! Such strength. :-D

crafty-stamper said...

Great images and very generous to share them--thanks for joining us at AAGWAT
Carol DT x

Yvonne Tune said...

good luck with the challenges

Eithne said...

Wow great images! They look great and perfect for any project :) thank you for joining our challenge this month over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne
PS we are having a giveaway this month, check it out www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie