Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Space Birthday

Hello Peeps,

Yesterday I made a birthday card for my step-son, using a zentangle-inspired drawing and a super cute image from Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I coloured the image and my drawing with Prisma pencils. I also popped up the image a bit with dimensional tape.

Glitter glue and white gel pen for the stars and star-like sentiment
The inside
My zentangle-inspired drawing, coloured with Prisma pencils
Bugaboo's cute little alien
Once the glitter glue dried, I added dots of white gel pen to the stars
Thanks for dropping in.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Fantastic Tuesday - Square or rectangle
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle and Shine
Love to Scrap - Let's Fly Away
Stamp and Create - Circles or dots

9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The alien is super cute and love the glitter idea for the stars
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Penny said...

Fab card for a guy, Teresa! Love the background and planet for your cute little spaceman! Love the coloring and the fun sentiment inside, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

fab card thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel dt

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Teresa, I love your card its adorable the planet looks nice a warm, If you would like one of my chinese coins I would be more than happy to send you one
Kevin xx

Angela Hoynes said...

I love this little guy, great colours for the card xx

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun fabulous make great design love it and thanks so much for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week hugs Judith DT x

Shoregirl said...

What an adorable little space card! Love how you added the stars in the sky!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful card for a guy, Teresa! Loving the sparkle and white gel ink for the stars.

Debi said...

Really cute card. Love the image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Love to Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
Debi DT LTSCB