Thursday, 18 September 2014

Lion-Man

A couple of weeks ago, during a special church service, I felt the presence of the Lord as a lion. I started to draw a lion, but as the drawing progressed it became more of a lion-man. The next morning, as I coloured it with Prisma pencils, I felt that I should give it to the guest speaker at the meeting that evening. I prayed for a scripture to go with the drawing and added it to the top.
Thank you for visiting my blog.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything but a card
Create in Faith, Hope and Love - use a scripture

6 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Teresa,
A super meaningful gift. I have been listening to Hillsong's 1996 recording Let the God of Peace Reign. I love your art and its origin. Thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation and I pray you will have a day filled with joy.

Carole Robb Bisson
http://youtu.be/52ocy0oGnX8

Angela Hoynes said...

Amazing art page xx

Penny said...

I am so happy that your spirit moves you in such creative directions! This is another wonderful work of art, Teresa! Especially love those eyes! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Karon said...

WOW - fabulous!!

Jill Tiffany said...

Nice project!
Thank you for sharing with us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs,
Jill

craftinka said...

Very interesting. Lovely drawing. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. Hugs, Justyna xx