Thursday, 18 September 2014

Here in Your Love

Hello again,

In my last two posts I shared some art I made at some special church services two weeks ago. You can read about them here and here.

On the following Sunday morning, at my own church, a picture of a flower came to my mind during worship. I started to draw it, not understanding at all what it meant. I am learning to put my logical mind to rest when I am creating, knowing that I can fully trust myself to Precious Holy Spirit.

The flower rested serenely with its petals unfurled, basking in Heaven's Light. It wasn't until near the end of the service, when the speaker asked the worship team to return for a final song, that I understood the meaning of the vision.

The worship team sang over and over, "No place I would rather be than here in Your Love." I was the flower, basking in God's magnificent love. Oh, how He loves me. Oh, how He loves you.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday

5 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Again a lovey work of art. For the 3rd time I thank you so much for joining our 150th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I thank God for your participation.

Carole Robb Bisson

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Teresa, I love all three of these drawings. Isn't it amazing what happens when you are led? :-D

Angela Hoynes said...

You have inspired me to think about asking our vicar if we could do some worship art. I am not sure how it works, whether you just find a place and keep your art things ready?

Penny said...

This is another wonderful inspiration, Teresa! Just fabulous how much you are moved to create--love that! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Karon said...

You are so inspiring! TFS and have a wonderful day.