Thursday, 4 September 2014

Doodle Pantry Lion

Hello Peeps,

Recently I realized that I hadn't used a Doodle Pantry image for quite a while. When I went through my files I found the perfect image to use on a birthday card for my dear BIL. I printed out the coloured version; Doodle Pantry usually offers both B&W and coloured; and enhanced it with my Copic markers. The inspiring verse was also included in the DP digital set.
Thanks for visiting. Just so you know, whenever you use a DP image in the monthly Doodle Pantry Challenge, you will be given an entire digital stamp set completely free. There are lots of freebies available which you can use if you don't already have any DP images. Just saying....

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog - Any Digi Goes (free digi set if using DP image)
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Inspirational (free word art on blog)
Creating in Faith, Hope & Love - use scripture
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
ScrapyLand Challenge - Anything Goes with a Die (Spellbinders)

18 comments:

Karon said...

WOW - that lion looks almost 3D - fabulous!

Lori Kobular said...

I'm sure you BIL will love that card! What a handsome lion! I love the spellbinder dies that you used. Thanks for participating in the new Scrapy Land Challenge Blog's 1st Challenge!

Angela Hoynes said...

Fabulous Lion, have you seen the Literary challenge at Jennibellies yet. I looked at your lion and thought Narnia! The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wow Teresa, this is beautiful I love the verse and that lion is fabulous
Kevin xx

Jackie Scott said...

Great card for a male. Wonderful verse and like the way you added the copics to your lion.

Penny said...

Oooh, very cool card! Love the warm golds! Really fab lion, love the color enhancing, love your design & die cuts, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Desire Fourie said...

So wonderfully designed Teresa. Love the little bunting, clip and inspirational wording. He is one gorgeous lion.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anne Temple said...

Great masculine card. Love all the dimension on the lion. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Great card for today's post! I specially like that lion! Wonderful effect! cheers from California
Bibiana

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, my friend! I love the idea of using a pre-colored image and then adding to it with markers. One of my favorite techniques, especially when a quick and easy card is needed. This one is gorgeous!

Patricia St Martin said...

Amazing as always, beautifully colored. Your image is darling. Great layout and the paper choice is incredible.
Fabulous ideas and inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
rubber stamping is my game blog

Karen Letchworth said...

This is wonderfully creative. Thanks so much for sharing with us. I hope you'll play along with us again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

L.Wilson said...

Simply gorgeous card! The banner flags are a wonderful addition. Thank you for linking up to the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 50 and for using a Doodle Pantry image!

Caz s said...

This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.. Good luck..

Caz xx PPC DT

Beth Niquette said...

I love this one--I just love it. He looks like Aslan. (grin) Such a lovely lovely card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the colours and how you managed to showcase the sheer elegance and majesty of the King of the Jungle!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love what you did with the Doodle Pantry image, thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #50!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow totally stunning card. That lion looks completely 3d!!!! Love it!

Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway