Monday, 14 July 2014

Round Easel Owl Card

Hello Friends,

The month of August has many birthdays of dear people to me. And my stash of birthday cards is gone. Fortunately, my son brought me some inspiration the other day. He picked up these cute stickers for me - just because. What a sweetheart.

First I made a round easel card, using the green owl sticker.

I hand-wrote the sentiment; I am more comfortable doing that since starting art journaling.

I made an embellishment with 2 scalloped circles, a flower brad and a pearl bead.

The flourishes are saved scraps from a border punch. All of my patterned papers are scraps too.



Thanks for stopping by. Tomorrow I will post my 2nd card that I made from my new sticker set.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges Entered:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional Shaped card)
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scrap Saturday (all patterned papers are scraps)
Pumpkin Spice - Anything Goes
Time 4 Scrap - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Pink & Pearls
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - For the Birds
Crafty Catz - Flowers
Fussy & Fancy - All about Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Isobel said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

Janette said...

Sweet card Teresa, and I love the sentiment too...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Very cute card! The stickers are cool! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz! Ingrid x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely pretty card, thanks for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Lil Green Bug said...

Very cuteI love Owls.....thanks for joining us at HIMCR.
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Cheers, Aurora

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such super cute stickers-- so nice of your son to get you crafty stuff
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects