Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Birthday Bling at The Outlawz

Hello Peeps,

I needed a birthday card fast today so I turned to The Outlawz challenge site for some inspiration. The Color Challenge (pink, orange & aqua) got me started. The twist in their challenge this week is "Birthday Bling". Next I went to the Sketch Challenge and that is how this birthday card for my SIL came about.
Thanks for stopping by. If you are in need of some inspiration for a card, check out The Outlawz.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Orange, pink & aqua and Birthday Bling
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - see site for sketch


7 comments:

Karon said...

Wonderful card, love the papers and the fabulous heart! TFS

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Teresa,wonderful colours I love it!!
Kevin xx

Penny said...

Love the color palette, Teresa! Really pretty DP, embossing, and bling! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Shoregirl said...

I love using challenge blogs for inspiration! Love how you decorated the inside of your card too!

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa this is so wonderfully brightly coloured and I love the wording on the inside.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a cheerful looking card-- I Especially like the way you used the bling on this one
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a beautiful card, love the sunny colours! Valerie