Thursday, 26 June 2014

Guest Designing at The Outlawz

Hello Peeps,

I have the privilege of guest designing at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge this week. Our talented sponsor is My Besties and the theme is Anything Goes.

Here is the My Besties image I chose to use. I masked the image and sponge-inked the background.
I popped up the sun and the girl's head. I also added some die cut butterflies and added some doodling.
I tied on a fancy yarn and strung silk flowers onto it.
I added some white strands of hair with a gel pen.
A made-up sentiment for an all-occasion card.
Inside View
Thanks for popping by. I hope you are having a great week.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

5 comments:

NanaConnie said...

This is fabulous, Teresa! Love those bright colors and the dimension is incredible. Wonderful coloring, especially the skin tones on her face. WOW!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW i love the way you made this card so summery and cheerful. The silk flowers on string look so delicate and gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Karon said...

This is stunning Teresa, love the wonderful summery colours. Have a great rest of the weekend.

Penny Odell said...

OMGoodness Teresa!! This is one gorgeous card!! I love it, and what great coloring too.

Shoregirl said...

What a sunny summer card! So cheery!