Thursday, 29 May 2014

Christmas in APRIL???

Hello Peeps,

Yes, I know it is now May and almost June, but I am WAY behind in making my Christmas cards for Lady Anne's Christmas 2014 Club at Paper Digital Art and Images by Kim. These are my two cards for April. I made with mainly with scraps, one of my favorite techniques.

I snipped the "25 Christmas Day" from an old calendar and added a little gold transparent sticker to it.

The circle holly leaves is a stamp which I colored with Gelatos, Prisma pencils and markers. The frame around it is the negative from the circle punch. I embossed it and went over the embossing with a red Gelatos crayon.
Thanks for dropping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

Penny said...

Good for you getting Christmas cards done! Love all the scrap bits you put together & your beautiful bows! :^)
Hugs, Penny