Thursday, 29 May 2014

Christmas Cards for May

Hello Friends,

I'm back again with more Christmas cards. These are to fulfill my Christmas 2014 club commitment for May at Paper Digital Art & Images by Kim - Lady Anne's Friends group.

The tag I saved from a gift I received last Christmas.
The circles were punched from the cover of a paper pack.
Very soon I will need to make two more Christmas cards for my June commitment. I already have the card bases set to go, so I plan to get a jump on them this time. No more slacking. :)

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

These are fantastic, Teresa! Love that you recycled from last Christmas. I made so many cards for last Christmas that I have nearly enough for this year. :-D I'm about to leave for my summer travels so if I seem to be slacking on my visits, it's just that I'm probably without internet connection.

Karon said...

Four fabulous Christmas cards - love all the papers. Great start to your stock. Have a wonderful weekend.

Penny said...

Very cool--love the pretty colors in your papers! Really like the tags on both, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny