Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Let it Snow - NOT!!!

Hello Friends,

This will be a quick post because we could lose power again at any given moment. Right now I can barely see out of my 2nd story windows because of the pelted snow covering their screens. We have had snow, rain, freezing rain and, now, more snow. The poor trees are covered in ice and the power lines are taking a beating too. So here I go, posting this as quickly as I can before another outage.

I belong to the Christmas 2014 group at Paper Digital Art and Images by Kim. All group members are required to make two Christmas cards per month. I managed to get mine done yesterday, during a power outage which lasted for 7-8 hours, but had no way of posting them.



Tree Digi is by Beyond The Fringe Crafts
Inside Verse by Tickell Expressions
Card front is made from paper scraps
Inside verse by Tickell Expressions
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are keeping warm and dry today.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

PS - Here are the inside verses for you, in case you have not picked them up before.

JPEG
PNG
JPEG
PNG
Challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cards in Envy - A2 card
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Simon Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge - Anything Goes

20 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love your Christmas card! So pretty and I love the embossing too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

KarinsArtScrap said...

Teresa what wonderful chritsmas cards.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both terrific cards.

Mel said...

Thanks Teresa, these are wonderful! Great cards!

Shoregirl said...

That's a rather neat idea -- to make Christmas cards all year long! Then when Christmas gets here you won't be overwhelmed with making them at the last minute! Love your pretty cards!

Karon said...

These are so beautiful Teresa - fabulous embossing too! TFS

Penny said...

Both are beautiful, Teresa! Love the embossing on each of them! And so sorry your weather is awful right now!
Hugs, Penny

LisaM said...

Live the idea of making Christmas cards all year long! Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

Anna-Karin said...

I hope you didn't lose power and that the weather is better now! Gorgeous cards! The embossing adds a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

kandis said...

Lovely card. Like your layout. Thanks for sharing at my craft creations.

lizzidroege said...

So pretty...lizzi dt sss

Sandy Hentzel said...

Terrific card! Thank you for playing along at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenges.

DT Sandy

wendipooh13 said...

great cards and love the stamps!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at Cards in Envy!!!!

Cara Malmrose said...

Great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Angela Hoynes said...

Lovely Christmas cards. I only have one husband! I missed out the word parents!!

Angela Hoynes said...

Lovely Christmas cards. I only have one husband! I missed out the word parents!!

Angela Hoynes said...

Hi, there is a mixed media challenge at Quirky Crafts, I am going to have a try. http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Penny Odell said...

Gorgeous cards Teresa!! I love that sentiment tree and the embossing on your cards is stunning.

Debbie said...

These are both beautiful!! I love the embossing and wonderful verses inside!!!

I hope your snow is finally melting! Is PEI flooding like NB did this week?

Diane said...

What fun designs Teresa.

Hugs Diane