Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Art Journaling - Part Five

Hello Friends,
I am skipping a page in my journal to bring you one of my favorite pages. I created the lovely pink background with texture paste, inks, paints, Liquid Pearls and bubble wrap. The journal cards are from Lilac & Lavender.

The first words that popped into my head were, "Think Spring" so I wrote them down.


I painted the tree with acrylics and markers.


I created this scripture word art just for this page. I cut around it free-hand.

And just to thank you for stopping by, I would like to give you this free word art in JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you enjoy it and will visit again.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa
PNG
JPEG
Challenges Entered:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (inspirational)
Creating in Faith, Hope and Love - Papercraft (must have scripture)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes (optional - First Day of Spring)
The Three Muses - Spring
Sisterhood of Crafters - Sentimental Journey
Inklings & Yarns - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Pia S said...

What a cheerful spring page! Love all the different textures and the sweet little tree!

Shoregirl said...

Lovely textures and colors! Looks like fun!

Karon said...

Fabulous page, love the texture and your tree is fabulous. Beautiful colours! TFS

indybev said...

Lovely journal pages. Thank you for sharing their journey of creation!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Great texture and fabulous page Teresa! We are all certainly Thinking Spring here in Ohio! We've had enough winter!! LOL!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karen Letchworth said...

GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for sharing with us Teresa, and please join us again soon. It's always a blessing to have you play along!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Diane said...

Beautiful Art Journal, so full of texture and color!!! Thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Sentimental Journey" challenge!!
Diane DT

Diane said...

Wonderful art journal pages.

Hugs Diane

Melanie Smith said...

Love the cheery colors and texture here. Thank you for participating with us at "through the craft room door" hope to have you back again real soon. Melanie (DT)

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Great texture and spring colors. Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood's "Sentimental Journey" challenge.

Dia said...

I can see.why this page is a favorite!
love the little tree!

Jen said...

This is adorable, Teresa... Thank You for playing along with me and the Scripture Challenge at Creating in Faith Hope n' Love!!! I hope you have time to play along with me this week!!!!

Blessings,
Jen
www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com