Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Another Crochet Project

We've got some serious blowing snow and high winds (up to 110 km/hr) here on Prince Edward Island today. It's the perfect time to snuggle up on the couch and crochet. Yesterday I finished one baby blanket and today I started work on a second. I am determined to use up all (or most) of my yarn before buying any new.


I used Red Hearts Super Bulky Baby Clouds in variegated and mint green.

Each square has 8 rows of 8 single crochet stitches.
I sewed together 6 panels of 4 squares each, then single crocheted the panels together.
I used a shell pattern around 3 sides. My inspector approves.
Thanks for visiting. I hope you are keeping warm and safe today, especially if you are in the range of this storm.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges Entered:
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Free Pretty Things for you Linky Party

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, darling blanket! Great idea to use up your yarn on small projects! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

I love the idea of the squares sewn together to make this pattern. Lovely baby blanket, Teresa! Adore your inspector, too. :-D Hugs

Karon said...

Beautiful blanket - looks so soft. I'm sure your cat is thinking "is that for me" :-) TFS

Angela Hoynes said...

Sweet blanket Teresa. Thank you for your kind words xx

Kathy Freeman said...

Lovely blanket, thank you for entering the MCC challenge and good luck....Kathy x