Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Scrappy Christmas

Here is a quick post of a Christmas card I made, using scraps.
The little ads I cut from a leftover Christmas design paper. The little pictures were cut from another dp scrap and the borders are also from scraps.

If you have made a project using scraps, I would love to see it. Just paste your blog post URL in the comments and I will pop over to take a look.

Here is the inside and the sentiment for you to use, if you have not picked it up from an older post.

Blessings on your day,
Teresa

Challenges Entered:
Lady Anne's Christmas 2014 Club @ PDA
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Christmas
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes

JPEG

PNG

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color combo you have choosen...I love the flower in the middle and nice red line on your project...lovely creation..Teresa and Thanks for popping by my blog maybe you would like to see other card of me on my Blog I would be glad...have a great day..hugs, Monika

Lady Anne said...

Hello Teresa, I just love this card which you have made it looks fabulous and when I read that you had used scraps it made it even more amazing...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's
"Lets Show it off"
"Christmas cards 2014"

Heather said...

Yeay for using up scraps!!! I have a stash of bits and pieces that I have determined to use up by using at least one piece on each card I make until it is all used up. If you want to check it out, my blog is
www.wirewrapture.blogspot.com
Anyway, one would never guess that your card is all scraps, it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with CHNC2

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for February - hope to see you again soon x

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely snippets card. I try to make the vast majority of my cards with snippets. I am a scrapbooker too so find I have a lot of off cuts!

Thank you for joining us this month at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Maureen aka Scrappymo!