Monday, 10 February 2014

Pretty Little Scraps

Do you have a paper that you just love so much you don't want to hide it under layers or images? That's how I feel about this gorgeous paper from Bo Bunny. I am down to my last tiny scraps of it, but I can't bear for any of it to land in the trash.

Today's miniature scrap card uses two squares of my beloved paper, plus a flower I made with the same paper. I stamped the sentiments to the cardstock.
This is an encouragement card so I left the inside mostly blank. That way I can add a personal message whenever I have need of this card. For now it goes into my file.
Other than the card form, all of my papers were scraps. I still have loads to go through, but I am slowly whittling away at the piles.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges Entered:
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Use Scraps
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful papers and flower - make a beautiful card! TFS

Cathy said...

You are right! That paper is gorgeous!
I wouldn't want to waste any of it!
Your card is beautiful! I love it!

Shirley-Anne Barber said...

Beautiful card design , pretty paper and flower . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I have to agree about not hiding that paper, Teresa! Maybe it's the purple or the purple and red combo but I really do like it.

Penny said...

Really pretty, Teresa! Love that paper, too! Nice design, & love the center! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Berni Cuttino said...

Oh wow, just love these colors, perfect from the scraps. Don't you just love those scraps, always come in handy.
Blessings

Mollie said...

Very pretty card! LOVE the blocking and the beautiful flower paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Sara S. said...

Very pretty paper! I have lots of papers that it hurts to cut into - I just like them to much! Thanks for dropping this off at 613 Avenue Create!

Katherine Clayton said...

Super cute! You did an AMAZING job! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR for our Super Scraps Saturday challenge!f

Kathy HIMCR DT