Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Paper Digital Art

Hello Peeps,

I found a new (to me) crafting social network yesterday. It's called Paper Digital Art. They have papercrafting challenges and swaps, plus other kinds of art. It is just what I need to encourage me to develop my other art skills, besides card making which I dearly love.

One of the groups I joined at PDA is Lady Anne's Friends. They have a Christmas card challenge where you make a promise to create two Christmas cards per month. I already made lots of cards in January, but then I ran out of steam. This was great timing for me to get back on track.

Here is my 2nd Christmas card, which I made to complete my February commitment. Just so you know I am sticking to my determination to use up my scraps, I made my 'photo corners' from scraps.
Add caption

2 comments:

Lady Anne said...

Oh Teresa, this is so pretty, I love the bird and those corners are great I wouldn't know they were scraps. So pleased this is going to keep you on the straight and narrow for Christmas 2014...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's
"Christmas cards 2014"
"Lets Show it off"

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love the colours and fabulous bird on a branch! Wonderful.