Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas 2014

Happy New Year Peeps! I hope you are all well and enjoying the first day of 2014.

The tree is still up and I am still crafting Christmas cards for next year. I've been getting organized a bit too. I bought a couple of photo boxes at Michael's last week. They were on sale and I got them for $1.66 each. One is now holding my Christmas stamps. The other has completed cards, as well as Christmas images, sentiments and papers. Having everything in two neat boxes means being able to put together Christmas cards in a snap.

Here are two Christmas cards I put together in less than an hour. I had previously made the tag and coloured the image.

Foil background previously made


Image by My Besties
Sentiment cut from a card years ago


Tickell Expressions sentiment on inside
Tag previously made; image from old calendar
Crocheted chain on tag
Sentiment by Creative Mind of Sylvie
Punched scraps for corners; entire card made with scraps; Tickell Expressions sentiment
Thanks for visiting my blog. My 2014 bring many good things into your life.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

5 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

She is so cute, fabulous composition and color pallette, simply a beautiful beauty to bring in the New Year,
Blessings

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations Teresa. Love the recycling.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Wishing you all the best that 2014 has to offer.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

WOW - two fabulous cards to start off your supply for this coming Christmas ;-) Love the foil embossed background. TFS and a Happy New Year.

Wies said...

Great cards Teresa. I specially like the first one. Love the foil background and the poinsettia.
Best wishes, Wies

Janet McLaughlin said...

Gorgeous, Teresa! I love that foil embossed background I am so glad you are a GDT for our Twisted Thursday challenge! Beautiful entry over there, too! I had a sneak peak! LOL!
We are practically neighbors.....I am in Northern Maine on the New Brunswick border. There is a border crossing in our town! Come visit!