Wednesday, 8 January 2014

DP Ship Encouragement Card

I bought some image sets from Doodle Pantry this past weekend and got a whole truck load (slight exaggeration) of free image sets. One of the image sets I got is of an old tall ship. I thought of my brother right away, who loves tall ships. I was going to use it for his birthday card in July, but I decided to use it right away as an encouragement card. I had the main elements printed and cut out, sitting on my desk for days until The Outlawz introduced this week's new sketch challenge. It was perfect for my card.

Card Front
Close-up of DP image and sentiment
Inside, another DP sentiment
Cute ship in a bottle was perfect for my card back
Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges Entered:
The Outlawz - Sketch
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Blues

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Really wonderful card. the ship looks great in the front. Great sentiment too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Sandra said...

Really wonderful card. the ship looks great in the front. Great sentiment too. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Penny said...

Very cool masculine card, Teresa! Love the DP you chose to go with the ship! Perfect! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Berni Cuttino said...

OMG this is so perfect for the boat enthusiast, beautiful masculine creation. Lovin all of the details and texture.
HUgs

Karon said...

Wonderful masculine card - love the tall ship! TFS

Shoregirl said...

Wow! Love all the detail given to this card: outside/inside/and even the back! Beautiful!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love DP images! :)