Monday, 6 January 2014

A Different Kind of Creativity

It always make me sad when I hear some lovely lady, who is a cooking wizard, who decorates her home beautifully, who knows how to feed and clothe her family on a budget, or who is a whiz at keeping herself, her home and her family organizaed, say that she is not at all creative.

Tickell Expressions is all about sharing my creativity with others in the hopes that it will help you to see the creativity in yourself. Today's post is about a different kind of creativity; the kind that doesn't come so easily to me.

It seems that many have been bitten by the organization bug in this first week of the New Year. I am no different. I find it much easier to craft in a neat, well-organized space, but it is hard to keep it that way. I started by organizing my Christmas stamps into one photo box, my Christmas cards and card making supplies into another. I made tags for labels on each of the boxes. (Sorry. No photos) Next I organized all of my completed cards into a photo box and made dividers for each category. I covered each divider in patterned paper. For the tabs I used my white gel pen on black cardstock.



Next, I would like to share a recipe with you that I contrived myself, even though I am not much of a baker. I call it, "Corn Bread Pudding", even though it is the normal consistency of cornbread. it is made in a covered casserole and my secret, very healthy, ingredient is tofu. You can add a little salt to the recipe if you like. I choose not to as my DH has to watch his sodium intake.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope today's post helps you to see the many ways that you are creative.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Shared With: http://timewarpwife.com/?p=1546

1 comment:

Karon said...

Love the organising - its good to know which each card is - great idea! TFS