Monday, 30 December 2013

Sentiments and Printables for You

I came across a great quote by Vincent van Gogh on Facebook today. I made it into a printable with a photo of one of my paintings.

Here is the quote on its own.
JPEG
PNG

Here is another quote, which I used on a photo painting of my DH and MIL. That is personal so I won't share the printable, but you can have the verse.
JPEG

PNG  
I needed a grocery list pad to go in the kitchen so we can write down what we need as soon as we run out of it. Do you remember everything you need to pick up for your weekly grocery run? I sure don't. Sometimes I even miss things that are ON the list. Anyway, this is a pretty simple printable. I printed out 10 copies and stapled them to a piece of cardstock for stability. I perforated the pages between the coloured and lined sections so I can easily tear off the top page to take to the store. No need to take any pics as I didn't fancy it up at all. The image is clip-art.

Enjoy your Monday.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Karon said...

Love the sentiment and your fabulous painting! Stopping by to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon.

Penny said...

Your painting is just beautiful! Love it! And love the quotation you added to it! Fabulous!
Great idea for a shopping list, you clever girl, you! :^)
And thank you for all the goodies! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Christine said...

Happy New Year
What a great post .... wish I'd had the Van Gogh quote when younger - I AM painting, maybe 50years later but I am.
Thank you so much for sharing.
x