Thursday, 26 December 2013

Play Day

Yesterday was a fun work day, but still a long day in the kitchen. Today I took a play day. My son received some new books for Christmas and he said that now he would need some bookmarks. "I can do that," I replied.

Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to photograph the bookmarks I made for him since I wanted to give them to him right away. I also made a birthday card for my SIL which I also didn't photograph before I sealed it in its envelope. Sorry folks. I was on a crafting roll today and didn't want to stop for photos.

This evening I sat down and crafted some bookmarks for myself. I'm always making things like that for others, but rarely take the time to craft something pretty for myself. After all, I read too. (grin)

So here they are. The twin babies image is vintage and the printable on the other bookmark is from a photo I took in an Island church. I'll give you the printable and the sentiments that are my own.



My husband put some of pearl bling in my stocking this year, as evidenced on the one design. He also put lots of other crafty goodies in there, which might be why I was so inspired to craft today.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can use some of these sentiments. I added a couple of extras.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




Add caption

6 comments:

NanaConnie said...

These are really beautiful, Teresa! I never thought about using pearl swirls on bookmarks but it just makes them so delightfully feminine. Terrific idea!

Pia S said...

These are really pretty bookmarks, Teresa! I love your idea of using your own photos for such a project - it's a great gift idea for my next year's Christmas presents!

Patricia St Martin said...

You should of showcased your tags better. These are so beautiful front and back. Thanks for sharing your sentiments.
Hugs, Pat

Karon said...

These are such wonderful bookmarks. TFS

Wies said...

The bookmarks you made are beautiful.
Best wishes, Wies

Charlene said...

Your tags are wonderful Teresa. Thank you so much for sharing these word art scriptures. I especially like the one about what I ask of the Lord.