Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Colour Challenge at The Outlawz

Here is a card I made for the Colour Challenge at The Outlawz today. The colour palette is blue, purple and softest white. The twist is to add a snowflake. Do you think I overdid it. (grin, wink)

I used a My Besties image by Sherri Baldy, which I coloured with Copics (Skin - E00, E11, E13/ Clothes - B00, B02, B05). My paper is by Recollections. Ink is Lilac by Clearly Better.

Thanks for popping by.

Have a safe and happy New Year,
Teresa



5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Teresa I like the image, Wishing you All the best for 2014, Happy New Year.
Kevin xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, this is so gorgeous, beautiful colors and fantastic composition. Beautiful saying from Van Gogh, TFS
Happy New Year and prosperity.
Hugs

Karon said...

Such a sweet image and fabulous colours! Happy New Year.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Teresa! Love the color combo and will have to check it out as soon as I get home today. I'm sitting in the airport waiting for them to call my flight a little over an hour from now. Seemed like a good time to get caught up on visiting my fav blogs. Love everything you've done the last few days, but especially the masculine card. Happy New Year, my friend.