Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Another Printable for You

One thing that keeps me organized in the kitchen is to have a menu plan for at least one day ahead. I decided to make a menu planner pad similar to the grocery list pad I made yesterday. I will simply perforate each page below the header and staple the sheets onto cardstock. Strong magnets should hold this to my fridge door and I can rip off each sheet as I finish with the current week.

I hope you can use this to organize your meal planning for 2014. Have a safe and happy New Year's celebration.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG
I decided to put a few stickers on mine. I also trimmed the pages so the red cardstock would show.
Lots of hearts to remind me of the most important ingredient

1 comment:

Penny said...

Teresa, you are too clever! Love the great ideas you come up with and share! Thank you! :^)
Hugs, Penny