Sunday, 17 November 2013

Fun with Tags

Do you ever want to craft something just for the sheer fun of it, without any specific purpose in mind? Well, I have been in the mood to make tags lately. To tell the truth, it is not something I have made all that often, but I really had fun with these ones.

I used pieces of a 2012 calendar, that I couldn't bear to throw away, for most of them. The sweet birds, the big flower, the word 'Bless' and other sweet bits came from the calendar. The heavy cover pages made great bases for most of the tags too.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my little tags and may you get inspire to make something just for fun.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



3 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. Tags are fun and have an awesome use for about everything.
Hugs

Karon said...

Oh my goodness these are so sweet! Love the birds. Hope the writing is going well. Hugs, Karon.

Penny said...

So very pretty, Teresa! Love the background paper, die cuts & embellies! And the birds are gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny