Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Color Challenge at The Outlawz

It is my third week as guest designer at The Outlawz Colour Challenge. This week's colour are cinnamon, goldenrod and cream. The twist is to add twine or burlap. I used an image from our sponsor, QKR Stampede.

I think these little sunflowers are such cute characters, don't you? I popped them up, double for the little guy, to add dimension and to make said little guy look like he is trying to hop away. I embossed a die cut negative with my swiss dot folder to make a frame for my centerpiece. I took a chance in stamping my sentiment directly onto the embossed piece after it was already on the card. Whew! Held my breath through that one.

Well, I'm getting a bit too wordy here, so onto my photos. Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




6 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow Teresa, this is a fabulous fold with the perfect autumn colors, delightful image, nicely done.
Hugs

NanaConnie said...

So sunny and bright, Teresa! Amazing how you made a card perfect for spring with that list of fall colors. Terrific paper choices and I love how you did the awning.

Karon said...

This is beautiful. I love those sunflowers, and how you have decoupaged them! Wonderful! TFS

Lady Anne said...

Oh Teresa, I just love the sunflowers and you have coloured it all so beautifully. I hope you too have a great day...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the bright colours and dimension!!

Penny said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the colors! Love those darling flowers in their pots--great coloring on them! Love the fun design, embellies & DP, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny