Saturday, 7 September 2013

Shadowbox Book Card

Hello Peeps,

Today's card project was an all day design. While I did take a long supper break, the majority of my day was poured into this birthday card for my niece. I took lots of pics for you and you can find the tutorial I used at My Buttons N Bows.

The papers are from Recollections and the embellishments are treats from my stash. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. The other sentiments are Tickell Expressions originals, which I will give to you at the end of this post.

Well, you know what they say about a picture so I will let the pics of my card do the talking for me.

Thanks for joining me today.

Blessings on your weekend,
Teresa










Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge

5 comments:

Lady Anne said...

Oh my goodness you are done an amazing job of this Teresa, well done. I don't think I would have the patience to make one but I may try one day *smile*
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Karon said...

WOW - this is fabulous, Teresa. I love the design and papers! Wonderful creation and sentiments. TFS

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow, Teresa the details are amazing, this is so gorgeous with a beautiful sentiment. She will love it.
Blessings

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Teresa! Love all the bling. Great sentiments -- Thanks so much. I've use those for sure.

Penny said...

Really, really pretty, Teresa! Love the color palette, your bling & lace--great design! :^)
Hugs, Penny
And thanks for sharing the sentiments! :^)