Monday, 16 September 2013

Masculine Birthday

I used the palette at The Outlawz Colour challenge for this design. The twist is to make it a masculine design. This card is for a young man at my church who quietly and faithfully serves in the Sunday School pretty much every week. His father is the children's pastor. The son is his right hand man and a blessing to us all. Happy birthday to you, Isaiah.

Challenges:
The Outlawz Colour Challenge - Make it Masculine
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes (with a stamp)

6 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, this is the perfect guy card. Love all of the little finishing touches and details. Awesome card
Hugs

Chana said...

Hi, Teresa! I am sure Isaiah will love his card! Lot of fun details! Very nicely done! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent guy card, Teresa! Love the brickwork. OK, let me put on my DT hat and thank you for playing along at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT

Lady Anne said...

Teresa, I just love this card, love the lacing and that little clock, the brick wall at the back looks super. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Lady Anne's Challenge's
Lady Anne's Blog

Karon said...

Such a great card - I love the background! TFS

Penny said...

Really cool guy card, Teresa! Love the lacing, the brick background, and that fab little clock! :^)
Hugs, Penny