Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Butterfly Encouragement Card

This week's Saturday challenge at The Outlawz was to make a papercraft project inspired by something on Pinterest. I found a gorgeous twisted easel card with butterflies and dogwood flowers by Kathi at PaperPlay. This is my first twisted easel card.


The background paper was a gift from a friend, Golda Peterson. Isn't it lovely? The "Nature" sticker was from the Dollar Store. I made the 2-layer butterfly from a Stampin' Up stamp. The layered flower is a digi image from GlitterBabe.

More Dollar Store stickers & ribbon make up the inside, plus a greeting (I am praying for you) and a Tickell Expressions verse which I will share with you at the end of this post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

JPEG

PNG
Challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Ala Mode - inspired by Pinterest
Simon Says Stamp & Show - mail (I mailed this to a friend)
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Teresa! So sorry for the confusion this morning, but I'm SO glad you came back and linked up this gorgeous card in our challenge. What a beautiful fold on this lovely card, and thanks for sharing your sentiment files. Such a treat!
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sierra Winters said...

Thank you for sharing these verses. That was so nice of you. I really like your card too - fancy folds!

I just became a follower of your blog. Please stop by and follow me - I'd be so thankful to have you.

Sierra
www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

What a lovely layered card. Love all the buttons stacked on each other. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Stephanie said...

What a pretty card. I really like the twisted easel design and all the details you included. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Karon said...

This is gorgeous! Love the depth on the flower and the butterflies! TFS

Cinthia (MadeintheimageofmyMaker) said...

Hi Teresa, I found your blog through Word Art Wednesday. Your butterflies brought me here :-P. It is such beautiful card. I would love to follow you.
Cinthia

Wies said...

Hi Teresa, Your first twisted easel card turned out great. Beautiful card!

Candy C said...

Such a lovely card with a beautiful message. I really love the front of your card. The stacked butterflies and flowers are very effective. I also love the buttons. Such a cute embellishment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. <3 Candy

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Teresa! Love the dimension you got from the layers. Magnificent butterflies and daisies.

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, this is a beautiful creation with a beautiful sentiment. Lovely design
Blessings
Berni

Dawn Lancaster said...

Fantastic card Teresa! Love the butterfly! xx

Faye said...

Teresa, your SU butterfly looks like it could have been made by K & Co. Wow! What a beautiful card and what a gorgeous flower.

Penny said...

Love your layered flower & 'flies & buttons! So cool! Love the twisted easel design, too, as well as your wonderful sentiment. Thank you for sharing that, btw! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Patsy Paterno said...

This is soooo pretty! Love the prayerquote too! Hugs, patsy