Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Birthday Card

Well, I have been away from card crafting for the last few months while I was working on my painting skills. My son plunged me back in this week when he needed a card for his friend's birthday. The thing about becoming an avid card maker is that your friends and family will never accept a store bought card from you again. Beware card crafters. :)



I did a simple design for this card and, to my dismay, I can't figure out who is the digi artist of this image. I am usually very careful to label my images so I can give credit to the artists, but I somehow messed up on this one. If you know who the artist is, please tell me.

Thanks for stopping by. I plan to have a few more card posts in the near future, plus a crochet project I did a while back.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Karon said...

This is wonderful and love the image - perfect for a boy! TFS

Berni Cuttino said...

Oh, this is a fun image with beautiful coloring and design. So whismy and delightful.
Hugs
Berni

Penny said...

Just adorable, Teresa! Love the fun image, your design & sentiment & cool DP & colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny