Thursday, 28 February 2013

Last Challenge at Avadares

I just finished my last post for the Avadares Challenge Blog.

Life is bringing our Avadares artist, Sara Dawn, a wonderful new challenge. She is expecting a new baby very soon. With a toddler running around and a very bright and active grade school child, Sara will have plenty to occupy her time for a good while.

I am currently taking a course to learn about traditional (some ancient) food preparation to bring improvement to my family's health and try to get away from processed foods. Most of my crafting these days is in the kitchen.

The theme for Avadares last challenge is Easter (or spring) and Sara Dawn has provided a beautiful Easter image for the Design Team and participants in the challenge. I hope you will pop over and join in the challenge.

Here is my card for the Avadares last challenge. The cross-shaped verse is mine and I will share it at the end of my post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa





Jpeg

Png

7 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful card, Teresa! Love the wonderful die cuts on it, your pretty colors & design. Very cool that you made a cross to go with your image. And thank you for offering the sentiment to all of us. :^)
I wish for you a wonderful adventure into your kitchen creations!
Hugs, Penny

Jamie_G said...

Beautiful work! I love the use of the step card.

Karon said...

Good luck with everything Teresa - mmmm food! Have a good weekend.

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous card, Teresa. Love the sentiment! Thank you for that. Sad that Avadares is closing but what exciting new adventures await all of us. Happy Easter season.

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful Teresa, precious sentiment. It has been a blessing to work with you and Sara with exquisite images to work with.
Blessings

Lady Anne said...

Such a pretty card you have made Teresa, love the design and a very pretty die cut which I haven't seen before. Love the colours you have used. So sad about Avadares is closing but I understand about Sara having a baby will take a lot of her time up, give her my love and I hope we get an announcement when that precious baby arrives *smile*.
Lots of love ~ Lady Anne xx
Cards by Lady Anne

Judy said...

Simply beautiful!
xo