Friday, 1 February 2013

Going Green at Avadares

Avadares Challenge Blog is going green this month and Avadares artist Sara Dawn has a brand new St. Patrick's Day freebie for you. Hopefully you will use it to play along.

This month's awesome sponsor is Crafty-Emblies. I used a Crafty-Emblies crown on my St. Patrick's Day card. I also used my new Tim Holtz wood embossing folder on Kraft card and my 'ribbon' is raffia.

Isn't Sara's digi sweet? I printed out a 2nd image and cut out just the clover, which I added with pop dots for dimension. I used Copics to color everything.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the fun at Avadares this month.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




14 comments:

Lady Anne said...

Such a beautiful creation Teresa, love that little charm, I could do with visiting that pot at the end of the rainbow, I hear it is full of love *smile* beautiful ribbon and I love the way you have created area's on your card with the papers.
Love ~ Lady Anne
Cards by Lady Anne

Jamie_G said...

Beautiful work! I love the way you layered and used the embellishments. Great inspiration!

Wies said...

Lovely card Teresa.

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, just love how you layered the image, so pretty. Beautiful Irish card.
Blessings

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, just love how you layered the image, so pretty. Beautiful Irish card.
Blessings

Karon said...

Such a super card and I love the wooden embellishment - great image too:-) Have a wonderful weekend. TFS

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, love how you layered the image, very pretty, definitely ready for the Irish.
Blessings

NanaConnie said...

Beautifully done, Teresa! Love that ribbon and bow. The wooden charm is so perfect.

Judy said...

Wow..this is lovely. Fabulous coloring on that rainbow...love those colors together!

xo
Judy

Berni Cuttino said...

A note of thanks for the visit
Blessings

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is beautiful love the green ribbon
Thank you so much for telling me about the challenge. Havent been blog hopping too much lately

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, I love that vibrant green and the papers and layout are fab
Lindsay xx

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful card and green is one of my favorite colors, love your stamps and sentiments.

Hugs, Lori m

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love the how the bright image pops against the background.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}