Tuesday, 8 January 2013

The Outlawz Color Challenge - Jan.8

It's Tuesday and that means another color challenge at The Outlawz. Ursula has chosen our lovely color palette and inspiration photo this week. The challenge is to use two shades of blue, plus white. The twist is to add texture.

The digital image and sentiment I used are by Doodle Pantry. I just love this little bird. He makes me smile every time I see him.

My darling husband tucked a package of 1-inch tissue paper squares into my stocking this Christmas and I made the flower from some of them.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I hope this new year is starting well for you.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



11 comments:

Olga said...

Cute...lovely gingham paper!

Lady Anne said...

Oh I love this stepper card, all the layers of the different blues look fabulous and then that cute little image which you have coloured so beautifully just finishes the whole thing off...
Love ~ Lady Anne
Cards by Lady Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Teresa, I like the sweet bird the embossing and the gingham.
Kevin xx

Karon said...

Super card Teresa - love that little birdie - so adorable. TFS.

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Teresa! That's such a marvelous photo inspiration, filled with so many different blues. Incredible step card. I love the gingham paper and the rose is another fantastic creation.

Berni Cuttino said...

Fun image, beautifully colored, sweet card,
Hugs

Debbie said...

What a cute card!! I love the gingham and that it's a step card! You made your flower?? Wonderful!!

Shoregirl said...

What an adorable little card! I love that pretty blue birdie!

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, sweet and beautifully colored.
Blessings

Shelby said...

Adorably sweet card. Love all of the blues and the tissue paper flower is splendid.

Shelby

Lise Cooke said...

Happy New Year Beautiful Teresa, I'm so sorry I haven't been around, My little boys and myself were so ill over December. I slept throught xmas and boxing day! Then I couldn't remember the name of your blog but I've found you now. I hope you are well.
I love your card, Its soooooooooooooooo cute Love the colour combo and I love the bird, He's too cute for words. Love the embossing and the papers, GORGEOUS Love Lise xxx