Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2013. May you experience the blessings of God's love throughout this new year.

We don't slow down at The Outlawz. Today starts a new color challenge and I barely got my card posted in time for this one. We had a big snow storm on the 30th and power was out for a good portion of the day.

Roxann chose our color palette this week. The twist is to add twine. I had my card all photographed and ready to upload when I realized I'd forgotten the twine. Yikes. I had some bakers twine so I decided to make a cake box, tied with it.

I used images by Sandi's Samples, which she gave in the last Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. Oh yeah, we have lots of cool challenges at my favorite crafting hangout.

So... here is my card. I hope you like it. The little glove is by Crafty-Emblies. I painted it with acrylics.

Happy New Year!
Teresa


10 comments:

Penny said...

What a sweet scene, Teresa! Especially love that gloved hand pouring the tea--too cute! :^) Love the warm colors you chose, too!
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Penny

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love all the details. Happy New Year Teresa. Hugs, Karon.

Shoregirl said...

What a beautiful tea themed card --- and Happy New Year to you too!

Lady Anne said...

Such a gorgeous stepper card Teresa, what a super way to start the New Year, your colouring of the image is superb and the pretty edging looks divine. Happy New Year and may 2013 be everything you would want it to be...
Love ~ Lady Anne
Cards by Lady Anne

NanaConnie said...

Marvelous step card, Teresa! Love that color combo. Maybe I'll be home in time to do something for the color challenge. :-D

Jenny said...

Oh this is just so pretty. Love that glove :) Jen xx

Laurian said...

Such a lovely stepper card Teresa. Your colouring is fabulous and I love all the little details that make this truly special!
Happy New Year and I hope it just gets better and better!
Hugs
Laurian

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made for the challenge! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Sandra said...

Hello lovely lady! I thought I would stop by to see what you've been up to and here I see you have your best china out. Is that second cup of tea for me?

Seriously, Teresa you have a very unique crafting ability and are so full of life. I miss our chats on the Outlawz. Happiest of new years my friend and I wish you much love and happiness always. :)S

Berni Cuttino said...

Happy New Year, Teresa. This is an awesome tea for two scene. I am aivd tea person. Perfect for me. I will be right over,
Blessings