Tuesday, 11 December 2012

The Outlawz Color Challenge - Dec.11

It's Tuesday and that means another new color challenge at The Outlawz. Roxann chose our lovely and subtle color palette this week. The twist is to add glitter.





Our sponsor this month is 





 I used a Digi My World elf image for my gate-fold card. I colored him with Copics and Tombow markers. For my 'glitter' I covered a piece of cardstock with aluminum foil and embossed it with my poinsettia embossing folder by Stampin' Up. The die cuts are Nestabilities by Spellbinders. I recently had a Christmas card making party and the Nesties were a big hit. Everybody wanted to use them on their projects.
 This Candy Cane verse is by Cre8tive Hands. If you are looking for lots of adorable free digital images, you will want to visit Michelle's site. Please remember to leave some love if you take any of her images.

 Thanks for visiting. I hope you are enjoying this holiday season and not getting stressed out over too much to do. As Jesus said to Martha, "Only a few things are necessary, and Mary has chosen the best." May you choose the best and leave the rest.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creation with so much to feast the eyes on. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Lady Anne said...

Such an adorable card, I love the papers you have used and that image is so cute and you have coloured him so well.
Bless you Teresa...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, That elf is really sweet I like the embossing and the candy cane verse is wonderful.
Kevin xx

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful gatefold card, Teresa. I love the idea of aluminum foil over CS before embossing! Thanks for the idea. I wonder if it would also work with metallic papers? I have a stack of those in different colors and I think I just might try them. If it works out well, I'll share them on my blog. :-D

Shelby said...

How cool is that embossed aluminum foil! Love it. Your coloring of this sweet elf is fantastic as well.

Shelby

Berni Cuttino said...

He is so cute, perfect for the festive holidays approaching.
Hugs
Berni

Karon said...

Wonderful card Teresa - love that cute little elf he is adorable. TFS

Penny said...

Awww, that little elf is adorable, Teresa! Love the die cut, the embossing (way cool), and the paper. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Debbie said...

Pretty gate fold card!! I love what you have inside, too!!
Great reminder of what CHRISTmas is all about!!

Judy said...

Fabulous creation sweetie...just love it.

xo
Judy