Monday, 3 December 2012

Creative Freebie at The Outlawz

 I am late getting this posted, as Anne and Sandi have already started a new challenge at their Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.

The Christmas candle digi is by Anne Fenton. Check out her personal site - Anne's Cards 4 U. Every Thursday Anne has a lovely free image on her site. Please leave her some love if you take one of her freebies. It is the least we can do for artists like Anne who give so generously of their talents.

I colored the image with Copics and Tombow markers. Then I drizzled a little Crystal Effects to give the effect of dripping wax.

The inside verse is one of my own. I will give you the file at the end of my post. Enjoy. :)

Sandi's lovely Christmas coffee set puts me in mind of getting together with friends and family over the Christmas holidays to feast our bodies and souls. I colored Sandi's images with Tombow markers and a gold gel pens. Sandi is another very generous artist. She often has  free digis on her personal site - Sandi's Samples. Again, please leave some love on her blog if you take any of her images.



 Thank you for stopping by to visit. I enjoy your comments very much and try to visit your blogs as well whenever you leave a comment.

I hope you enjoy my free Christmas verse. (left-click to enlarge; right-click to "save as" to your computer)

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

jpeg

png


10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa these are just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Thank you for the precious sentiments too. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dr Sonia S V said...

Teresa love the fold of your candle card..
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Debbie said...

Pretty cards!! That is an awesome sentiment! Thanks for sharing!!

Penny said...

Teresa, these are two fabulous designs--love the folds! And I also love the die cuts, the papers, the embossing, & coloring. I am sure Anne and Sandi will be tickled with your designs! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Thanks for making the sentiment available to us! :^)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are beautiful Teresa, I like the dripping wax on the candle and the tea set is lovely, Thank you for the wonderful verse.
Kevin xx

Rosie Guiher said...

WOW I love your cards. The candle is just beautiful. Love the edge of them also. Thank you so much for the lovely sentiment also. Now to get some ink,lol. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards.

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, this fold card is so beautiful, wonderfully colored and fabulously designed. So pretty and the freebies sentiment are lovely. Blessings
Berni

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous cards Teresa and I love the sentiment. Have a great week.

Shelby said...

Both of these cards are wonderful and just love the fold on each of them. The first one's color palette is gorgeous and love the tea set in this second one.

Shelby

Shoregirl said...

Oh my --- these are amazing --- and freebies too!!! Love the reds and greens of Christmas and love that free sentiment too! Thank you!