Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Color Challenge at The Outlawz - Dec.18

It's Tuesday and that means another new color challenge at The Outlawz. I got to choose this week's color palette and I chose this handsome Hyacinth Macaw as our inspiration. My twist is to add wings.





Our sponsor this month is 



 I used an image by our December sponsor, Digi My World. I colored this darling skater with Copics & Tombow markers. Then I added some Crafty-Emblies wings to her feet. Can you imagine her twirling and gliding across the ice with wings on her skates? The fan was very easy. I just scored a piece of cardstock at 1/4 inch intervals, accordion-folded it and glued the edges of one side together. I used my Nesties for the die cuts.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will have time, in the midst of your holiday preparations, to sit down and play with us a while.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Teresa. This is a stunning take on the colour combo and I love the movement you have achieved.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Penny said...

First of all, the Hyacinth is just about my favorite bird--love the colors!
Your card really reflects the color scheme so well; love your sweet image, wonderful coloring, great design, and that yellow fan is fabulous! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Debbie said...

This is really cute!!!

Lady Anne said...

What a fabulous card you have created, I love the wings on her skates, brilliant idea *smile* I love how you have used the fan behind the die cuts, it looks amazing.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow, Teresa, this is awesome, great colors, love them. Beautiful card and design.
Happy Holidays
Berni

Karon said...

Wonderful card, fabulous image and great colours. TFS