Saturday, 29 December 2012

A New Challenge at Avadares

A new challenge at Avadares Challenge Blog started yesterday and I nearly missed it. That might not be so bad, except that I am the blog owner! 8^o

Well, things did get published and winners announced, eventually. Unfortunately, Feline Playful listed last month's winners in their mailing. My apologies for any confusion there.

Corrinne Quinn was a our big winner and the lucky recipient of a generous gift voucher to Crafty-Emblies. Congratulations Corrinne.

January's theme at Avadares is "Love". Sara Dawn has provided the design team a lovely and very unique image with which to work. It is also offered on the blog as a freebie this month. Hop over to pick it up and I hope you will use it to play along. You, too, could win a prize from Crafty-Emblies, as they are sponsoring us again this month.

Here is my card. It is a center stair step fold. I think that is what it's called. The lovely butterfly paper, as well as the butterfly and heart embellishments were an unexpected gift from a dear online friend. Thanks NC. The sentiment is one of my own, which I will give to you at the end of this post.

Many happy blessings on your New Year ahead,
Teresa






11 comments:

Penny said...

Love your Valentine take on this cute image, Teresa! It is so pretty, love the papers, your design, and that fabulous sentiment! Thank you for that, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa this is beautifully designed. Love all the red elements.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, love your step card and all the embellishments, so perfect for Valentine. Happy New Years.
Blessings

Lady Anne said...

What a great step card you have made Teresa, brilliant idea with the image, love it.
Thank you for the sentiment, I can use that soon...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Teresa, I like the design the image the papers and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Teresa, I like the design the image the papers and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

NanaConnie said...

What a delightful design, Teresa! I love step cards but rarely make them. This one is fabulous!

Judy said...

Very unique image, and gorgeous card design.

xo
Judy

Berni Cuttino said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend. Blessings

Karon said...

Lovely card Teresa. Stopping by to wish you a Very Happy New Year. Hugs, Karon.

aussie aNNie said...

Loved your card when I saw it on your challenge blog, the image freebie was unusual but something about it is lovable...has joined your blog also as a new member...annie xx

http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au