Friday, 2 November 2012

My Crafty-Emblies Order Came!

Hello Peeps,

My new order from Crafty-Emblies came in the mail today. You wouldn't believe how little I paid for all of these exquisite embellishments.

Crafty-Emblies is sponsoring the new challenge over at Avadares Challenge Blog. They are offering a £10 voucher to their store to the winner, which is about the value of everything I have pictured here. They come out with new designs constantly and even ask for suggestions on their Facebook page. It seems they are just itching to create more and more unique designs. 

In case you hadn't guessed, I am a very big fan. I hope you will hop on over to Crafty-Emblies to take a look at what they have to offer. You might become a fan too.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

My complete order

A closer look at some

Just look at the detail


7 comments:

Judie said...

Oh thank you hunnie, thats so sweet of you xx

Debbie said...

These are so cool!! Nice haul!

Lise Cooke said...

wow they are fabulous will have to take a look, Thank you beautiful Teresa you are a star xxxx

Judy said...

Hey Teresa,

Boy you must be pumped!...I know I would be. These are fanastic!

:)
Judy

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

These are very lovely - will have to check this out :)

Stampindamour said...

Teresa - these are really neat! I will need to check them out. Can't wait to see what you make with them! xo

-PaMeLa ;)

Berni Cuttino said...

Sweet and delightful. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.