Friday, 2 November 2012

Getting Ready to Party

Hello Peeps,

I am throwing my first card making party ever on November 21st. We are going to be making Christmas cards and I have been busy preparing card kits for attendees to purchase. I want to make it easy for all skill levels to enjoy, so I am including an inspiration card in each kit, as well as materials to make 5 more cards. Each inspiration card demonstrates a specific design and/or technique, using the same materials as all the other kits. I think it will be fun for attendees to see what different looks they can achieve with their 5 cards. They can also share their inspiration cards with each other to come up with even more possibilities. Of course, I plan to be on hand to give instruction whenever it is needed and I will bring lots of fun tools with me for everyone to enjoy. I'm getting pretty excited and wonder if this could be the start of something new for me.

Here are some photos of the kits I have made so far.



Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like fun. These look like some beautiful cards to make.

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW looks and sounds like a lot of fun...I can almost feel your excitement across the continents!!Have fun and tell us all about it

Debbie said...

These look wonderful!! Your card making party sounds like fun!!!

Lise Cooke said...

sounds like lots of fun, I bet it will be amazing and before you know it, you will be doing one each weekend Good luck beautiful xxx

Karons Krafty Korner said...

WOW - you've been busy - looks as if everyone is going to have fun and make some great cards.

Penny said...

OMGoodness, Teresa, what a lot of work you did for this! I am sure everyone will have a lot of fun putting their designs together! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Berni Cuttino said...

Wow, Teresa, this is awesome. I wish I lived closer, cause I would be there. Blessings Hugs