Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Creative Freebie at The Outlawz

Anne & Sandi have been up to their creative elbows in new images, as usual, and they shared two sweet Christmas digis with us on their Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.

Isn't Anne's Christmas kitty sweet? I used Prisma pencils for the kitty and Tombow markers for the hat. The papers are from my new Christmas paper pads by MME. I used Kraft cardstock by Recollections. The sentiment is a Tickell Expressions original, which I will give to you at the end of this post.



I made a gate-fold card with Sandi's snowman image. I love how she draws flowers into many of her images. The ticket sentiments are by Lily Pink Scraps. I think the "Cool Yule" greeting is a great fit with this image. My papers and cardstock are same as the other card. I cut the little snowmen from one of the papers in the paper pad.




Thank you for visiting. Your free sentiment is below.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

jpeg

png

11 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Thank you for the delightful poem.

Sharon Jones said...

Wow, Theresa, you have done both artists proud with each of your creations! I absolutely love the dp and your coloring! Your sentiment is wonderful, and thank you so very much!
Hugz2u...
Sharon
P.S.~thank you for your sweet comment on my angel card! ;D

Berni Cuttino said...

Incredible collection of holiday cards. simply gorgeous. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa I just love these gorgeous Christmas creations and thank you so much for the wonderful free sentiments.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous job on both of those images, Teresa! Especially love your paper choices on the first one, and that sentiment is delightful. Thanks so much. :-D

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Two wonderful cards Teresa - love the colours and those images are so sweet. TFS

Penny said...

Teresa, both cards are beautifully designed, have darling images that you colored wonderfully and I love the papers & die cuts! Thank you for the awesome sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous cards and beautiful sentiments, I love the cute cat, the punched edges and the papers on the first one and on the second one the snowman is adorable and I love the fold
Lindsay xx

Debbie said...

These are both beautiful!! I love that cute snowman especially!
Thanks for sharing the sentiment!

Berni Cuttino said...

Just a note. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Judy said...

Great Christmas cards, and fantastic designs.

Judy
:)