Monday, 29 October 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge

There is a new Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz and I am blown away by some of the talented designs people have been creating so far.

I combined Anne Fenton's image with a Christmas tree digi by Diane's Digital Designs. I used Liquid pearls for my tree ornaments and glitter glue on my star and ribbon on the present. I colored with Copics and Tombow markers.

May the Lord protect all those on the East Coast who are being hit so hard with storms right now.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


5 comments:

Berni Cuttino said...

This is so pretty, beautiful design, so precious. Simply lovely. Blessings

Penny said...

Aw, she's so sweet, looks great with the tree! Wonderful coloring too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a cute image and love how you layered it. TFS

Lise Cooke said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and the colours you used, Fabulous xmas tree, God bless all those who are in the storms path, May God look over them and protect them all xxx

Golda said...

Very cute card, Teresa! I love what you do with digital images. It's such a pretty Christmas card with the flowered background, too.