Thursday, 27 September 2012

Word Art Wednesday

I am so thankful to Word Art Wednesday for their inspiration to see scripture through the eyes of creativity each week.

Yesterday, as I was reading my bible, I was struck with the poetry & beauty of Psalm 85, verse 10. Right away I knew I wanted to make something vintage. The vintage photo and background I used are from Free Vintage Digi Stamps. My wooden flourish is from Crafty Emblies and the crocheted flower is one of my own creations.



And here is the word art scripture for you. Thanks for visiting and blessings on your day.
hugs, Teresa



Challenges Entered:

Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes, Scripture or inspirational quote
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Handmade (my crocheted flower)

14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this elegant vintage card. Such a soft and romantic feel to it, and the scripture is lovely too. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful card with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Margaret said...

Great job, Teresa. I love the shape of the card.

Penny said...

Absolutely beautiful, Teresa! Wonderful design, papers, and embellishments! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Stampindamour said...

Gorgeous!!! Pinning to Pinterest! xo

-pamela ;)

Lise Cooke said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, Ilove this card, it is stunning, I love the design , ,the lay out, the image, the colours and I love that sentiment, Thank you for sharing xxxxxx

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful design, love the vintage design. so lovely. Thanks for your visit and leaving the sweet luv. hugs

caroline spice said...

This is simply stunning , im loving the vintage feel and the whole layout of the card. Beautiful xx

Anne Fenton said...

Teresa this is so beautiful....I love it ....thank you for shring it with TTCRD this week. xoxox

Lovely Linda said...

This is beautiful Heather - I love everything about your card and you flower - perfect! It is perfect for this weeks Challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Thank you for your support - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Golda said...

Wow! This so elegant, gorgeous, beautiful and all kinds of great! You do such beautiful work.

Meihsia Liu said...

What an elegant vintage card! Love the beautiful layout and image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Jo Ann said...

I love this Card style but could not get around to making one yet...LOL Your card came out elegantly-vintage and it's nothing short of fabulous! Thank you for blessing us with your art this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours and the fold
Lindsay xx

Cheryl Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Teresa. Very vintage - love it!