Tuesday, 18 September 2012

New Challenge at CDAC

A new challenge started at CDAC (Crafters Digital Art Centre) and the new stars have been chosen. My card was not chosen to be a star this time, but it was fun trying.

The image this time around is by Priscillastyles. Priscilla is the owner of CDAC. She gave us 3 choices of the same image - Halloween, Christmas or plain. I chose the plain old lazy cat image. He made me think of someone who had eaten too much turkey and pumpkin pie, so I made a Thanksgiving card with him. Canada's Thanksgiving Day falls on October 8 this year.

I did paper piecing on the wall and chair for this card.




And here is a free Thanksgiving sentiment for you. Left-click to enlarge; right-click to "save as" to your computer. Enjoy. :)

jpeg

png

Challenges Entered:
CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Olga said...

Yes, I do agree, that this kitty looks as if he had to much! Love the paper piecing!

scrapunzel said...

Great job Teresa & thanks for the freebies.

Penny said...

Teresa, this is too stinkin' cute! Love the kitty, the papers and the sentiment! Thank you for making it available! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Definitely a case of over indulgence so ideal for the holidays!! Great card Teresa - love the paper piecing background :)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. The image is so fun. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Rene said...

Lol! This is too funny! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene ;D

Shoregirl said...

This made me smile --- love that cat on the arm of the chair! Great paper piecing!

Julia said...

I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
Hugs,
Julia