Saturday, 29 September 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz

Artists Sandi Huggett and Anne Fenton have provided us with two beautiful Autumn images for this round of the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. I used Sandi's image for my card today.

Do you like that flower? I made it with tea-dyed cotton ribbon I got from Sweetly Scrapped, which I won in a challenge. That was one challenge I was really hoping to win. Emily has some lovely things in her shop and she frequently gives away vintage printables on her blog too.




The leaves were plain die cuts I picked up at the Dollar Store. I colored them with inks and copics, heat-setting in layers because of the glossy surface.

The sentiments (front and inside) are Tickell Expressions originals which I shared in a previous post.

The papers are from Stampin' Up. The fold is called a 'Center Fold' and is quite simple.You can find a tutorial here.

And here is my card.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


Challenges Entered:
Digi Haven - Harvest
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My Teresa this is fabulous, love the image and those leaves are wonderful. TFS

Cheryl Wright said...

Great card, Teresa!

Thanks for stopping by on my blog today. Appreciated!

NanaConnie said...

I did comment on this at Outlawz, but just want to add how much I love what you did with the leaves. They are so gorgeous! Perfect embellies, Teresa.

Sharon Jones said...

Wow card factor today, gf! I am really loving what you did with the leaves and flower, too! Great sentiments!
Hugz2u!

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable card Teresa! I love the polka dot orange button and the ribbon/fabric flowers. Thanks for joining us for the Harvest Challenge on Digi Haven.
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Lise Cooke said...

WOW WOW WOW LOVE IT, GORGEOUS IMAGE, FAB VSHAPE CARD, BEAUTIFUL SENTIMENT AND AMAZING LEAVES, YOU ARE SO CLEVER XXXX

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations Teresa! We had a three way tie for first place in the Digi Haven Harvest Challenge and you were one of them! Please pick up your Winner Button on the Digi Haven blog to proudly display on your blog. Great job!! And thank you so much for joining in on our challenge!
~sandy, Digi Haven Design Team
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.