Thursday, 13 September 2012

Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz

It's time for another round at the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz, where artists Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett have provided us with two great new digis.

Sandi gave us a cute teddy bear holding a jack-o-lantern balloon. Since I don't celebrate Halloween, I omitted the balloon. I also combined several of my favorite challenges for this card. Lady Anne's provided the color scheme and Cute Card Thursday asked for a Christmas theme. I was going to use the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches, but I got carried away with my design and forgot. Oh well; there's always time to do another card this weekend. Just Keep On Creating has a Christmas Challenge, as well as an Anything Goes challenge. Make It Monday, as always, is Anything Goes. I'm squeezing a few more challenges in there too. I will list all below this post.

Thanks for stopping by

Blessing hugs,
Teresa




 Challenges Entered:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Uplifting Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas
Just Keep On Creating - Christmas
Lady Anne's Paper Crafts - Color
Stampin' Sisters In Christ - Bright Colors
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Colors of Spring
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

21 comments:

scrapclose2theheart said...

Very sweet Teresa! :) ~Patti

Lady Anne said...

Such a pretty card Teresa, I love that sweet teddy he is gorgeous...
The way time is going I think it will be Christmas next week!!!
Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Ellis said...

Lovely Christmas card you have made! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Marjorie said...

Awh! This is so cute and pretty...Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Make it Monday..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Wendy said...

Pretty card and so cute...Saw your card on MIM.
Wendy xx

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so sweet Teresa:-) TFS

KarinsArtScrap said...

This card is so cute.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Penny said...

Teresa, love the pretty colors you chose for your card. You did a fabulous job of coloring that darling teddy! He's just too cute! :^)
Hugs, Penny

sassyb07 said...

what a darling card Teresa
hugs, Valerie

Dr Sonia S V said...

The little bird paper is cool!

Angela B. said...

HI Teresa! :D This one is so very adorable! I love the papers the colors the little ticket greeting so precious! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

Angela :) (DT Member)

Charlene said...

Oh my goodness Teresa I just love this card. That little teddy bear with the glasses is just way too cute. And you did such an awesome job of displaying him. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy Colours of Spring Challenge....good luck ~ Charlene DS4J DT

Berni Cuttino said...

I love bears, and collect them. He is so cute, I can see him on bed. Beautifully colored. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

Desire Fourie said...

Teresathis is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ScrappySandie said...

Hi Teresa! Wow! So many pretty details on your card! Cute bear! So glad you could join our challenge this week at SSiC!
Sandie

ursula Uphof said...

So cute Theresa. You have coloured the teddy beautifully and I love your papers. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member
My Crafting Corner

suzARTe said...

this card is just too cute, so bright and happy.

thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for entering your inspired talent into our "Celebrate the Colours of Spring" challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT Lead

Kruemel said...

This is such a beautiful creation!

Thanks for joining our Christmas in September challenge over at CCT!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Rosie Guiher said...

Teresa I love what you have done with the colors this time. The bear is sooooo cute. Love all the flowers too. Great fun card. Thanks for playing with us at Lady Anne's!

Julia said...

This is really Beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Lady Anne's Paper Craft.
Hugs,
Julia