Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Color Challenge at The Outlawz - Sept.11

September 11 never rolls around but that I feel a twinge in my heart. Where was God on that infamous day 11 years ago? Many stories have come out about the 2001 tragedy in New York that speak of His love even in the midst of such evil circumstances.

The photo I chose for this week's color inspiration also inspires me to know that no matter what happens, God is always watching and.... sometimes.... weeping.

This month's Color Challenge sponsor at The Outlawz is Inky Impressions. I used one of their images for my Fairy Happy Birthday card. I hope you like it and I hope you will join us in the Color Challenge at The Outlawz.




And here is a free sentiment for you.
jpeg

png
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

This is gorgeous!! Just love your die cut!

Debbie said...

This is cute!!! Even fairies have to find the socks!!

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Teresa! Fabulous use of the colors. Each week I see the new color combo and think I'll get something done for it, then the whole week slips by and I didn't get to it! Maybe this time...

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Fabulous card - great colouring. Thanks for the free sentiment:-)

Berni Cuttino said...

Magnificent, Teresa, beautifully designed and wonderfully colored to perfection. Sweet card. Hugs

Shelby said...

Wow that was a cool pic!
Lovely card and you're coloring on her is wonderful.

Shelby

Penny said...

Teresa, this is just the cutest image and I love the die cut frame for her! And that sentiment that you generously provided is so sweet--thank you! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Berni Cuttino said...

Just a note. Thanks for your visit and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs

Sharon Jones said...

So loving your card, Theresa! And the video, too! I remember that from many years back and she was always one of my favorites...her and Carol Burnett!! Thanks for the memories, doll!