Thursday, 16 August 2012

Word Art Wednesday

Hello my lovely followers,

I made a word art printable for you today and then decided to make a card out of it and submit it to this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

This week's challenge is to make something that makes you smile. When I put on worship music, and express my love to God through the colors & textures of paint on canvas - that makes me smile. So I used a photo of one of my paintings to make my word art printable today.

The scripture is one of my all-time favorites - Psalm 34:18. I didn't want to embellish it too much because I love this painting and I didn't want to take away from it. So I just added gold elastic thread and a silver heart/cross charm.

I hope you enjoy the word art and the printable. Use it however you want, but I would appreciate it if you would give credit to me - Teresa Arsenault - for the painting.






And here are the word art files (including the inside verse) and printable for you. Left-click to enlarge and then right-click to "save as" to your computer. Enjoy.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa
jpeg

png

jpeg

png


10 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Teresa: Please know how VERY blessed I am to have you join us and share your beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is beautiful, and it makes me smile as well. I hope you will enjoy playing along with us, and become a regular participant each week. We'd LOVE to see more of your gorgeous creations, and we thank you for joining us.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Penny said...

Teresa, your painting is absolutely gorgeous! I just love it! Thank you also for making your word art available to everyone! :^)
And I will check out Lady Anne's as soon as I get a moment to breathe! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent, Teresa! Such exquisite colors in your painting and I love the dove.

Reflections from Granny said...

Beautiful and perfect for a few photos I took that I want to Mod Podge to Canvas. Thank you for the fantastic shared files.

Hugs, Lori m

Trish and Treasure said...

Such a wonderful uplifting card!

Berni Cuttino said...

Teresa, so beautiful and serene. Beautiful verse. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Blessings Hugs

Sharon Jones said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Theresa! I LOVE your painting {coming from one who has painted for years}!!!
I don't do it anymore because I barely have time and energy just to do cards these days, but I just cherish your card with the blessed verse! God has given you much talent!
Hugz2u...

Cheri said...

Gorgeous painting, Teresa! I love your word art and your selection of verses.

Colleen Holmes said...

Love your word art Teresa and thank you for sharing it with us! Did you color the painting too? Gorgeous coloring! I am happy you didn't add a lot of embellishments for it would have so taken away the beautiful effect. Hugz G/f!

Shelby said...

Love how you've incorporated the passage onto the picture. The painting is magnificent and love how you've done the wave caps!!

Shelby