Wednesday, 29 August 2012

I'm a Star at CDAC!

Priscilla started a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at CDAC (Crafters' Digital Art Centre) and everyone got a chance to be a STAR by submitting an early entry. Priscilla pick her favorites from all the early entries and one of them was mine. I'm so excited to be a star at CDAC.

The challenge doesn't officially start until September 17th, but you can request your free Tiffany Doodles image here. You can also request the 2nd image early for your own chance at becoming a CDAC STAR.


The surf board image is by Tiffany Doodles and is the first image in the new CDAC challenge. I paper-pieced the boards with clip art of an American flag and used embossing powder for the sand. The vintage Golden Eagle stamp was from  Free Vintage Digital Stamps and I made the Word Art sentiments on my computer.

Here are some close-ups of my work.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the new Progressive Freebie Challenge at CDAC. They are always a lot of fun.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

Congratulations! It is surely a winner.
Hugs

caroline spice said...

Such a great card . Love the surf boards xx

Berni Cuttino said...

Simply marvelous, lovely collection. Thanks for your visit and leaving the sweet luv. Hugs.

Penny said...

Teresa, congratulations! Love the surf boards--they are just way too cool! Love the flag theme, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

mONAmi said...

Hi Teresa :-)
Maybe if you will send me one of your stamp I will show you what I can do with your stamp ;-)

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful paper piecing, Teresa! Love the American flag idea for surfboards. :-D Congrats on having this card chosen!

scrapclose2theheart said...

Teresa~This is truly amazing! Congrats on being a star! :)

Pattie G said...

This is amazing! I just love that Patriotic look.

Hugs
Pattie

Jacq said...

Congratulations Teresa, love your card! I love how you paper pieced the surf boards, cool idea! :)