Friday, 31 August 2012

Dragonfly Gift Box

My dear friend is having a birthday on Sunday. I don't have much to give to her so I wanted the packaging to be extra special. I decided to create a little gift box for my small gift. I decorated it with Bo-Bunny papers, fabric flowers and a Martha Stewart paper flower. The crowning touch was a dragonfly I made by coloring & layering an image from artist Sandi Huggett. I received the image in the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Olga said...

This is super cute!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Stunning - your friend is going to love it!

Penny said...

Very cool gift box, Teresa! Love what you did with the dragonfly! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Berni Cuttino said...

This dragonfly is so cute with all of his beautiful colors. sweet. Thanks for visiting and leaving the lovely comments. Blessings Hugs

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW I never thought I would admire a dragon fly so much!! A real life one would have me running but yours is so gorgeous !

Shelby said...

Wowzer....love how you've done the dragonfly...looks so cool.

Shelby