Thursday, 23 August 2012

Dearie Dolls Christmas Tags

This week at Card Swaps Ana asked us to make a holiday tag. Well, recently I picked up some darling tags at Dearie Dolls - for free.

Mary Ellen makes the sweetest digis and gives them all for free. I learned recently that Mary Ellen's darling husband, Kip, passed away several months ago. They used to make dolls together - Dearie Dolls. Mary Ellen's images are fashioned after the darling Dearie Dolls and are so super sweet. I hope you will visit her and leave her some love. Please note that you have to sign into the blog before you can comment. Kind of annoying, but Mary Ellen is worth the trouble.

I printed out the colored versions of the Dearie Dolls tags and backed them with red cardstock, which I trimmed with fancy scissors and a SU eyelet lace border punch. Then I topped the tags with cotton yarn and put embellishments on a random few.

Thanks for visiting.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa



14 comments:

Penny said...

Awwww, they're so sweet, Teresa! They made great tags! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Teresa - they are fabulous. TFS

Dana said...

These turned out really good. I like Dearie Dolls images. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Sandy Trefger said...

These are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven this week!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations

Jeannie said...

These are all so amazingly precious ~ I just love them! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Haven.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Patricia St Martin said...

Teresa, Those are just adorable. I will need to stop by and check out what she has. Great idea to print them out and use them as tags, now you are all set for the Christmas gifts all you need to do is put the names on. Thanks for sharing
Hugs, Patricia

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great.

Lisa M said...

I just snagged these up and I can't wait to color them; especially now that I've seen how amazing yours are!!!!!

NanaConnie said...

I've been gathering up the Dearie Dolls freebies for a couple of weeks now but haven't had any spare time to get anything done. I adore your tags! Fantastic use of the pre-colored version and I plan to use those, too, for a batch of Operation Write Home cards that can be used by our troops this holiday season. Hugs

Shelby said...

These tags are so sweet and adorable. Thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.

Shelby

Carole S said...

Hi Teresa, you have a visitor, I love those, they are briliant, such fun. Love Carole Lockhart Stuart.
Love your blog. :)XXX

Crea-Sandra said...

Congratulations on your top 3 pick over at Digi Haven. Come pick your badge from the winners tab!
Hugs Sandra, Digi Haven DT

Crea-Sandra said...

Congratulations on your top 3 pick over at Digi Haven. Come pick your badge from the winners tab!
Hugs Sandra, Digi Haven DT

Tammy Ortiz said...

These are so beautiful. I love this idea so very much
Hugs tammy